The Cellulite Challenge - Parts 7 & 8

It's hard to believe I'm on the last stretch of my miracle cellulite treatment regime. Only four more sessions to go until I emerge as Heidi Klum's doppelganger! Since starting the Meditech challenge 2.5 weeks agao, the DTs have ended, my skin is flawless and I've melted almost 20 cms from my thighs; the cellulite isn't bad either! That's is the beauty of it. I went in to blast those dimple marks and in turn received complimentary body sculpting and a new diet to look forward to. All that wheat and caffeine was causing me to drag my ass like a prehistoric sloth. Now? Perky. So very perky. Loving it!

PS - last two sessions saw another 4.5 cm lost. Sweet.

Comments

0 Responses to "The Cellulite Challenge - Parts 7 & 8"

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Recent Comment