How to Get Celebrity Eyebrows?

Uni.K.Wax Centers just launched Celebrity Brows, a special new waxing and shaping service where experts can create the celebrity brow of your choice. Many of their clients are opting for a high arch like Megan Fox or a more subtle version like Natalie Portman. I decided to give it a try over the weekend and was really happy with the results. I had stopped waxing my eyebrows for some time now and had switched over to "threading" (this is where your eyebrows are plucked using thread) mainly because my skin is very sensitive so every time I would wax at other places, the wax would irritate my skin and cause it to scab. This was not the case here, the wax worked perfectly with my skin and did not irritate it at all. Celebrity Brows is being offered at Uni.K.Wax Centers for $25 across the country....click here to find a location near you.






I love Megan Fox's eyebrows, so needless to say I opted for her look. My eyebrows are a little thinner than hers, but I think they did a good job with what they had to work with.

Comments

0 Responses to "How to Get Celebrity Eyebrows?"

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Recent Comment