Shop Kim's Closet on Ebay

Kim Kardashian is putting select pieces from her wardrobe up for grabs on Ebay. She has everything from shoes, LV purses to a Nanette Lepore dress. She starts all her bids at 99 cents and it's all for a good cause. Proceeds from the auction will go to the Dream Foundation, which helps terminally ill adults. Kim explains, “I love to be able to pass along some of my favorite pieces to someone else who will get to enjoy them as much as I have. I even have many items I never had a chance to wear yet. A few times a year, I bring my outfits, shoes, and accessories to Auction Cause who puts them on eBay for me. Click here to check out all of her pieces on Ebay.

Comments

0 Responses to "Shop Kim's Closet on Ebay"

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Recent Comment