NARS Sheer Glow Foundation

I'm feeling pretty smug right now. After many a year investing in lotions and potions, I've finally found the Holy Grail of foundation - NARS Sheer Glow. Fêted earlier this year at New York Fashion Week (Marc Jacobs anyone?), the satin finish foundation finally hits our shelves on September 1st with its modest sidekick - Sheer Matte. I'm all sorts of giddy about the instant air-brushed quality it gives to the skin. As I'm heading down to 'The Kingdom' this Sunday to judge the Rose of Tralee Best Dressed Lady Competition, I shall be a pinnacle of polish and poise. Love it? Much.

Get that sheer glow on September 1st from Brown Thomas counters nationwide. Price: €34.

Comments

0 Responses to "NARS Sheer Glow Foundation"

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Recent Comment