Pattern Dress



Dress: Thrift. Shoes: Nine West. Earrings: Macy's. Bracelet: New York & Co.

This vintage thrifted dress is SO comfortable. I am always looking for ways to cinch the waist since it is a little boxy, and this cropped sweater did just the trick! I kept it just a little matchy with the purple shoes and purple sweater. I figure it won't be warm enough for open toe shoes for too much longer, so I'm taking advantage of it while I still can!





I often hear people say they are afraid of patterns. The best way to get over that fear is to start with a small pattern like this dress or a small print blouse and pair it with a solid jacket. Small patterns work as neutrals, so you can easily mix and match them with other clothing items. Once small patterns have been mastered -- it's time to tackle bold prints!

Comments

0 Responses to "Pattern Dress"

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Recent Comment