Ticked Off The List

After an exhausting but enjoyable ten-mile bike ride, I rushed over to LF to pick up the Jeffrey Campbell "Tick" wedge boots that I just posted about. For those who are curious (or came here via Racked), the boots retail for $170 and are a limited edition style with LF Stores. The heel is about five inches and the platform is one inch, so they're slightly less vertiginous than the Ashish for Topshop wedges. Like the Ashish wedges, they've got the ponyskin texture and are both sturdy and comfortable, although with a more narrow ankle opening and rounded heel cup than Ashish's.

While browsing at LF, I came upon a similar style as the "Tick" with a zebra print and a wedge/platform completely covered in studs. If it weren't for the fact that I've been on a shoe buying frenzy for the past two months, I might have indulged in more footwear. I was also eyeing the Jeffrey Campbell high-heeld creeper boot that comes in a zebra print. Given the overflow of shoes onto my bedroom floor, however, it's best that I get organized and control my footwear addiction by refraining from buying more shoes for now...

**Also, on an unrelated personal note, I have to congratulate my friend S.R. on the big news. I hope you're reading this, and I am so happy and excited for you! Cheers!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Wearing: H&M sunglasses, Mossimo tank, vintage beaded jacket, pants from the Boys' department at Target, Jeffrey Campbell Tick boots, Forever 21 bag, assorted bracelets, knuckle ring from Wet Seal

Comments

0 Responses to "Ticked Off The List"

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Recent Comment