Guilt-Free Shopping

I'm such a good Catholic sometimes. Ain't no way in hell (excuse the pun) I'll ever shift my guilt complex - however lapsed I may become. Case in point - I've been lusting over this Armand Basi asymmetric sweater dress for a while now. Given my size zero bank balance, I've been loathe to splurge lest I incur the wrath of my bank manager. Being the clever clogs that I am, I've been flogging my clobber on eBay - most of it only worn once or twice - and vowing to rethink my shopping habits. Having the added liquidity to facilitate bigger buys means I don't have to addle my brain with complex swag math (1 dress = 4 nights out; or 4 month Butler's coffee habit). That my friends is the true definition of a 'win win' situation.

Comments

0 Responses to "Guilt-Free Shopping"

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Recent Comment