Pink Days

  DSCF3599 DSCF3598

For whatever unplanned reason â€" I was all about the pink the last couple days!

Argyle Sweater: Izod.  Gray Skirt: New York & Co.  Tights: Simply Vera by Vera Wang.  T-Strap Pumps: Angiolini.  Ring: Walmart.

DSCF3600DSCF3604 DSCF3601

I was so ticked off with my hosiery this morning (do you ever get mad at an inanimate object?)!  I first tried to pair this outfit with my black dot hose â€" but they have a rip at the foot.  I’ve only worn them once!!!  Then I tried plain opaque black hose â€" and they ripped up the thigh as I tried to put them on!!!  ARG!  Finally, I gave up and switched to tights.  Thank the Lord, no rips.

 DSCF3608

Striped Button Up: George.  Zip-up: Danskin.  Brown Cords: Express.  Shoes: Two Lips.

This was my day-before-Thanksgiving day outfit for work.  Hardly anyone was in the office, so I figured a little more casual was fine.  I was uber-comfy  :)

Comments

0 Responses to "Pink Days"

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Recent Comment