Flaunting what my mamma gave me

DSCF3666 DSCF3664

Layered 2 in 1 shirt: Chadwicks.  Skirt: New York & Co.  Tights: Simply Vera.  Boots: Chadwicks.

This top was another recent $12 find from Chadwicks.  Shirts like this are perfect for winter office attire because they have a bit of interest to them, but are also super easy and nice and comfy warm.

Often, when I’m wearing darker colors, I like a lighter “pop” of color (khaki in this case) to give more interest to the look.  A lot of women get nervous about wearing lighter colors on their bottom half, but I believe that as long as clothing fits well it will be flattering.  Anyway - who cares if it makes your butt look a little larger than normal (which I don’t think it does…) â€" ?  Butts are “in” right now so go ahead and flaunt those curves!


Comments

0 Responses to "Flaunting what my mamma gave me"

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Recent Comment