Holiday Traditions

DSCF3691 DSCF3690

DSCF3689

 

 

Navy Cardigan: Forever XXI

White V-Neck Tee: INC

Jeans: Gap

Boots: Aldo

 

It’s Christmas cookie baking time!!!  This afternoon was filled with baking baking and more baking.  I (along with 2 other Christmas chefs) made: 4 types of cookies, biscotti, and lemon bars… now I just have to force myself to share them and not to eat them all myself…!

 

 DSCF3683

Well yes of course there’s wine on that table of ingredients - because, really â€" it’s not the holidays with out it!

 DSCF3682

See a few of my artistic (i.e. fuzzy) pics. . .

DSCF3685

I would have preferred a bit more snow to make things feel festive, but at least we did have a light layer of snowflakes to set a little holiday mood.

What are your Christmas pleasures / traditions?

 DSCF3687


Comments

0 Responses to "Holiday Traditions"

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Recent Comment