Business Basic

DSCF3805

 

Super basic today â€" but I committed to showing you even the “non-fashiony” pics, so here I am!

Layered Sweater: Chadwicks.  Khakis: Kohls.  Boots: Aldo.

It was a not so good day at work today, but it is bound to get better as next week I will be in sunny San Diego California!  Ok â€" so the trip is for work, but still â€" I won’t complain! 

Typically our “destination meetings” still require business casual wear, but this meeting was deemed jeans-appropriate.  I’ll be brainstorming this weekend to figure out if I really want to go all jeans or not (I’m sure a few dresses are bound to travel with me).

I’ll be keeping you “posted”!  LOL, okay, really really bad joke.


Comments

0 Responses to "Business Basic"

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Recent Comment