On a day I shouldn’t be working…

DSCF3792 DSCF3793 

DSCF3796

Shirt, Vest, Pants: NY & Co.  Pumps: Nine West.  Coat: Moda Int’l. Necklace: Thrift.  Watch: Guess.

This was Monday’s work outfit â€" a lot of people had the day off work for the holiday, but unfortunately, I did not  :(

The first part of the year is always the hardest for me because the holiday vacation days are long gone and the weather is still pretty cold and depressing.  In the mist of it all I’m trying to keep my head up â€" even on these long days.

So, at least I have my outfits!  LOL.  In this outfit I mixed a bit of gray (shirt), black (shoes & vest), as well as brown (pants).  I love these vests b/c they give such nice definition to the waist, but are much more comfortable than waist belts!


Comments

0 Responses to "On a day I shouldn’t be working…"

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Recent Comment