My Saturday

DSCF3705

I copied the top half of one of my last week’s outfits (a little edge) and mixed it up with a fun patterned skirt, colorful paisley patterned tights, and slouchy suede boots.

I went out for a fabulous classic Italian dinner at Pompilios (you know â€" featured in a Rain Man, 1988).  Their food is so delish!  My faves are the eggplant parmesan and the 3 cheese tortellini.  Next time I would like to try a dish with some kind of seafood, because that always looks so good too!

After dinner, I attended a Cincinnati Car Convention.  I’m not necessarily in the market for a new car, but it was fun to do something different & I love to see what’s new in the market.  I ended up being pretty impressed with the hybrids and may even take a test drive next week!


Comments

0 Responses to "My Saturday"

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Recent Comment