Accessorizing

 DSCF3715 DSCF3714

Black ruffle bottom dress: Tiana B.  Lavender sparkle top: INC.  Sweater: It’s Our Time.  Booties: Dollhouse.  Belt: INC (match to a different top).  Tights: ??

Okay, so here’s the scoop on me and jewelry accessories â€" I LOVE jewelry.  I love to shop for it, I love to buy it, I love to simply look at it and how pretty it is…  However, when it comes to wearing jewelry, I tend to be a minimalist.  It just bugs me, and I often feel like it’s restricting, bulky / in the way, and overkill. 

Starting this weekend â€" I plan to do a full week of forcing myself to accessorize with jewelry, but for today, I accessorized how I normally do â€" with a belt, ruffles, tights, a little sparkle, and a fun shoe.


Comments

0 Responses to "Accessorizing"

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Recent Comment